Dubai is a very fascinating place to be in. And if you are fortunate enough to travel to Dubai at any point of time, then there are some places that you just cannot afford to miss. Mentioned below is a list of exciting things you can do in Dubai:
1. Visit the Burj Khalifa – The Burj Khalifa is the tallest structure in the world and this fact cannot be missed by any chance. Be it night or day, the monument is an absolute pleasure to watch. Housing residences to hotels to the Burj Khalifa Lake, the Burj Khalifa feels like you’re in the midst of a flight. Booking the tickets in advance will get you instant access for your own good.
2. Visit the Dubai Mall – The Dubai Mall is an absolute delight for avid shoppers as it has everything in place. Right from entertaining spots for tourists to kids to a fantastic fountain show in the evening, it’s a grand treat all the way. The eating joints and shops are just the additional attractions of the place.
3. Ski at the mall of the Emirates – Known as Ski Dubai, you can comfortably glide your heart out in the wintery snow at this location in the Mall of The Emirates. It can be an exhilarating experience considering the cold atmosphere created inside that makes it fun-filled all the way. Everyone young and old is given a ski gear along with secure lockers. Just wrap yourself in the gear and get gliding today.
4.Have a nice evening at the Jumeirah Beach Walk – The Jumeirah Beach Walk is one of the places in Dubai where one can leisurely sit for hours on end watching different kinds of cars and people. It is a good idea to spend a cool evening with your family while watching and walking at the same time.
5. Have a mouthwatering experience at Zuma – For that delicious touch of Dubai food, grab a place at Zuma where the open kitchen and professional staff will coax up the allure for you. Zuma is a Japanese restaurant with a spacious bar and lounge area.
6. Go in for a day ride – There are many companies that will pick you up from your hotel, take you out on a desert ride and serve you delicious Arabic food. You need to register with such companies to experience a ride in the desert along with some belly dancing moves.
There are also places such as Burj Al Arab, the shining Gold Souk and many more to explore in the dream city of Dubai. Move on and drench yourself in the color of Dubai today!